Who's the Father? Monohybrid
In this investigation, students will gather their own evidence to explain how inheritance works. As they observe three generations of Wisconsin Fast Plants, students will unravel a mystery of paternity: What is the father’s phenotype? Is it the same as the mother’s phenotype or the offspring’s phenotype? Or is it something entirely different? As the generations of plants grow, students will make observations that will serve as evidence to support or refute their explanations about the inheritance of a trait.
- Educational Resources
- Educational Resources -- Grade Level: Secondary
- Educational Resources -- Grade Level: Middle School
- Educational Resources -- Grade Level: Middle School -- Current Middle Level Resources
- Educational Resources -- Grade Level: Secondary -- Current Secondary Resources
- Educational Resources -- Investigations with Fast Plants